I’ve been spending most of my waking hours, and some of the hours that I’m supposed to be sleeping, on some new work. The piece I posted last week was the second one. I’ve posted all four below, in order of completion.
You can click on each image for a larger version. The large versions are more than twice as wide.
A few notes:
- None of the pieces are titled yet. Maybe after I get some sleep.
- All of them are digital pieces. My primary tool was Adobe Illustrator.
- Each piece is based on a composite of multiple sketches. If you want to see the original sketches, or have questions, email me or post a comment and I’ll see what I can do.
- Prints will be for sale. Email me and I’ll let you know as soon as they’re available.
- Desktop pictures will be available for download if I get enough requests.
- You can see some of my other work at my old site, spiraldragon.com.
- You can email me directly using the contact form.
Is there some inner conflict you are trying to express??
I like the 1st one the best… kind of children of the corn thing going on
Amy: probably, but I’ll leave that for “them” when I get hauled off to the room with the pink rubber walls.
James: I can’t describe how happy that makes me.
Just wanted to let you know that I am enjoying your blog. Your new artwork is great. I like shadowy depths you are creating in these new prints –they add mystery and movement. The photos are wonderful, too–I love the blood-thirsty flowergirl and the wimpy samurais.
All the best,
Thanks Betsy. Sometimes it’s hard to tell. Without feedback from readers like you, I sometimes feel like a stand-up comic with an audience full of Japanese people: I know you’re out there, but the response rate makes me wonder if anyone’s awake.
i love alll of them so much :]
i love the 3rd one the most cause i love wolf’s
keep going! 😀