I’m writing this tonight because I feel bad for not having posted anything at all yet in August, and with less than an hour left before September starts, time is running out. Read on to find out what I have and haven’t been up to, and a few thoughts on my blogging future.
I’m not sure where the last 5 weeks went, but I’ve spent a fair bit of time doing the following:
- playing terribly addictive video games
- and for awhile, I was working on some new artwork
I’ll be writing about all of the above—and more—but for various reasons I’m not sure when I’m going to get back into the habit of daily posts. Things I haven’t done in the last month:
- worn a suit
- started sweating immediately upon stepping outside
- gone into a 7-11
- climbed, walked, or cycled up anything that could seriously be considered a hill
- packed for the year-long stint in England
There’s a month and a bit before Jarrod and I head over to England—Lia’s leaving about ten days before us—so I’ll undoubtedly be figuring out what things I want with me badly enough to warrant hauling them across the Atlantic.