Art, Photos, Cross-Cultural Miscellany, and Food
- Five years since I claimed to be reviving this site and I’m not embarrassed at all.
- Here’s the latest:
- 6 months doing research assistant work for faculty in the Edwards School of Business at the University of Saskatchewan, as well as some business consulting.
- 2017-2018 I spent a year as a Portfolio Manager with Innovation Enterprise, the technology transfer office of the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon.
- 2018-2019 I spent 18 months as the Director of Registration Services at the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Saskatchewan.
- Since then I’ve been bunkered up due to Covid-19 while renovating a house.
- I’ve revived this site and migrated it to a new web host.
- This means that some things are broken, including many links, navigation on the older portfolio galleries, and various other features that no one is likely to miss. I may fix them eventually.
- Much of the content describing me, my goals as an artist, or build details about the site are out of date. I may update them eventually
- I am no longer actively pursuing art as a career, having decided in 2012 to retire from being an artist. I will likely write about this eventually.
- Here’s is what I’ve been up to:
- 2007-2009 I was the Communication Coordinator at the Mendel Art Gallery in Saskatoon.
- 2009 to 2015 I worked at Concentra Financial, first in communications, then in estate administration.
- 2015-2016 I completed a Master of Business Administration at the Edwards School of Business at the University of Saskatchewan